BIOMANUFACTURING WORKFORCE SERVICES
We believe that overcoming the bioproduction skills shortages in emerging markets requires a long-term and multiphased approach to human resources management. Our recruitment and training experts create bespoke organisational designs based on client needs, streamline the recruitment process by leveraging their expert networks across established as well as emerging markets and define a training strategy to support on-the-job upskilling as needed.
We also provide specialised training packages on biomanufacturing operations, quality and regulatory affairs, designed to give teams the knowledge and skills needed to operate at the highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Mapping and design of customer organizational structure/organization chart
- Creation of job descriptions with local human resources department
- Support human resources by recruiting strong teams
- Twinning local employees with global experts to work on-site
- Support government, funders, global health agencies and biotech organizations to catalyze biomanufacturing in emerging markets (e.g. life sciences accelerators, set up of R&D hubs)
- Supporting academic placements with International University Partners as well as internships in Univercells’ affiliates
- General biomanufacturing training (theoretical and hands-on): USP, DSP, Quality
- Specialized biomanufacturing training
- Industry expert trainers
- Designing and executing “train the trainer” program for local staff in Univercells’ affiliates
MEET OUR EXPERTS DELIVERING WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS
Training & Workforce
& Business Development manager